Thursday, June 2, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Ok, so I admit that this post is obnoxiously delayed. However, I really do want to continue blogging, so I guess that a much delayed post is better than just deleting the page and giving up! After a busy few months of maternity leave, visits from family and friends, getting back into work, and then another medical leave, I am finally ready to get into a routine. I know that things will never "slow down" but I do think that I finally have a better sense of what I have time to do. So instead of stressing about all the events that I should have included on my blog, I am going to play catch-up with pictures. Hopefully after this I will be ready to continue on a regular basis! :)



2 months - First Christmas, four generations


3 months


3 months - La Jolla


4 months - Valentine's Day with my future supermodel!


5 months - Honoring cousin Taylor for St. Patty's Day


5 months - Go Cats!!


5.5 months - Great-grandma comes to visit


6 months - First Easter


6.5 months - My first Mother's Day!


7 months - Back to Washington for Memorial Day Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment